Thursday, February 23, 2012

Michaela's two cents

Hi, this is Michaela. I will be the future big-sister to our adopted child. When I first heard that my family was adopting, I was thrilled! The thought of having another brother or sister was awesome. It was a joy to share this news with my classmates at school, and now to share with you who are reading this blog. I know that this adoption will have struggles, but I also know that my Heavenly Father will be with our family and will provide for our family. I cannot wait to proceed with this adoption process, and I wish that it could happen in a snap. However, adoption doesn't work like that, so patience is definitely something I will have to learn and accept during this time. My two younger brothers, Matthew and Mason, are also very eager to adopt this new child. I am also very excited to see what God has in store for our family through this adoption, and what He will teach me along the way. As I said earlier, patience will definitely be one of those things. Thank you for taking the time to read this blog. It means a lot to me and my family, and I hope that you will enjoy reading more when my parents or I write more. Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment