Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Lillies, Birds and more!

Sorry for a "daily double" on my posting, but this could not wait. So while I was busy typing away my blues about the Spaghetti Dinner a very dear friend was sending me a Facebook message at the same time. What was in the message brought tears to my eyes, and is again just sharing it with you. This message said that she and her husband would be donating 10lbs of ground beef and a gift basket! She had no idea that I was typing away all my discouragement, but she was in tune to God's voice and I am blessed beyond measure. Just filled to the brim. Our mason jar is filling up...again!

"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." Romans 15:13 (my own emphasis added)

No comments:

Post a Comment