Friday, May 17, 2013

Adoption Day Pictures

Mercy is ready for Adoption Day
Train to Shijiazhuang, Hebei

Driving to notary


Orphanage staff greeting us out front of notary office.

Driving to KFC


City sites

City sites

City sites

City sites

KFC playland

Orphanage staff at KFC

The lollipop!  I think my face says what I'm thinking :)
Daddy trying to comfort her after the photograph nightmare. 

Mercy is getting fingerprinted.  Notice who has the lollipop now!  (lol)

I'm officially a Miller!!!


Notary Lobby


Another group photo

Mr. Yin was like a grandfather to Mercy.  He works at the SWI.

7 comments:

  1. I remember that green couch! :-) Jane, you must not be getting enough sleep because you are sucking your lollipop upside down! Thanks for sharing beautiful photos of your family day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you reliving your moment vicariously through my picture? :). Sleep has certainly not come easy for me here, but I'd probably have the lollipop upside down anyway because I sorta live life upside down. lol

      Delete
  2. I just have to know - where did you find that outfit for Mercy?! I think her little friend must have one too. :) I love it and the style would be perfect for the diaper issues we are experiencing....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The dress is from the Heartstrings outlet clearance rack. The tights from the children's place and the head band from Target. It's a mish mash outfit, not sure that's going to help you. I pretty much bought every color tights at CP

      Delete
  3. Yes, I am enjoying the sentimental memories of our adoptions! And as for the lollipop explanation, it takes one to know one! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. At least you know she was very loved... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blogs! They are so open and honest. Thank you for sharing all your experiences with us.

    ReplyDelete